Friday, February 13, 2009

POOP!

I decided to use my day off today to haul some things into the storage area in the basement.  I discovered, to my horror, an enormous pile of human feces adjacent to my things.  Yes, someone took a giant shit in the basement, and apparently that person had had an attack of diarrhea.  I have spent the last hour cleaning it up.  I do not believe that I will ever be the same again.  I had to stop several times and go outside for fresh air to prevent myself from vomiting.  
 
PLEASE PLEASE keep the door to the courtyard locked at all times and of course, the front door too. If you go into the courtyard, please remember to lock the door when you come back into the house.  Please also advise any guests to lock the courtyard door if they go into the courtyard. Madeleine in 1913 has noticed that the courtyard gate was open one day after someone had been rummaging around the courtyard in the middle of the night (Seamus was going ballistic) and we think that there is a homeless person trying to get into the houses.  
 
Also, if you have any repairmen or workmen in your unit, please SEE THEM OUT of the house.  And if any repairman or workmen need access to the basement, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE IN THE BASEMENT.  
 
I can't believe that anyone would suffer from such an utter lack of human decency as to defecate in the home of another, but my experience today is proof of that fact.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment