Monday, April 13, 2009

Dear Neighbors, 
 
Over the past year I have been asked to handle various matters related to individual units.  I don't mind helping out on occasion, but I would like to remind everyone that I am not a superintendant, administrative assistant, or a janitor.  My job as president is to delegate responsibilities and coordinate meetings to address issues of concern.  I would therefore ask that you not give my phone number or contact info. to any realtors, insurance agents, lenders, repairmen, meter-readers, or any other third parties that are dealing with issues related solely to your unit.  If any of these people need documentation from the Homeowner's Assocation, then feel free to ask me for it and to arrange to pick it up from me, but please do not ask me to deal directly with them.  And if you need someone to let someone into your unit or the house, then please send a group email to 1911 residents asking for a volunteer.  We are saving ourselves the expense of hiring a management company, but doing so requires that we all share in the responsibility for the management of this house and our own individual units. 
 
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment