skip to main |
skip to sidebar
dear neighbors...
I just wanted to let you know that someone was kind enough to gift us a slightly-used styrofoam cup, suitable for both hot and cold beverages. Ordinarily, I apply the rule of first dibs when I come upon such an amazing treasure, but I wanted to make sure no one else wanted it before I retrieve it from the courtyard. I think this visitor (perhaps someone looking at one of the units?) was so grateful for having had the pleasure of enjoying our lovely courtyard, that he felt compelled to leave us a token of his appreciation--a parting gift, if you will. And not only did this person leave something for all of us to enjoy, but he had the ingenuous idea of using the lattice covering the HVAC units as a handy cup holder. Again, I realize that I probably am entitled to this find, especially since it was left directly in the view of my living room window, but as I said I am trying to be fair.
whoever is writing these needs a drink and a bath and a serious fuck, stat
ReplyDelete